an online word depository

Friday, November 13, 2009

Shifting Static And Not Getting a God Damned Thing Done


I know, I'm being inconsistent.

It's true, I've been indulging in a terrible addiction. I wish it was drugs, that'd be cool, but no, it's something lame that I won't get into.

I like to lay down as exhaustion sets in. My mind starts twisting and shining terrible light before I fall unconscious. Strange things pass over me and I lose track of time and location. Light shifts and the voices speak different languages. It's very nice. I also like to sit in my room with all the lights off with a radio tuned to an off-air channel with the volume up so the static is all I can hear. Who needs acid when you've got that shit amirite amirite?

I'm going to go crank up the radio and spend a few more days being unproductive.

No comments:

Post a Comment