an online word depository

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Stars And Galaxies And Plague And The Word And


Right now, at the moment you read these words, the Andromeda galaxy lurches towards us with blood thirsty vengeance and unwavering murderous intent. Unfortunately for this cosmic maniac, it will not succeed in being what destroys us all.

In the sky above, at this very moment as you shake in fear of Andromeda's impending wrath, a gigantic ball of fire is toiling furiously in order to burn all that is in itself in order to collapse in on itself and destroy us all in a death so grand and spectacular it could be called a divine privilege to suffer it.

But as you and yours dig tirelessly into the ground where you shall build your sun shelter armed with anti-andromeda artillery weapons, there are corrupted thoughts and ideas, twisted memes and mental viruses that infect those with no immunity to notions so vile who plot against you now, who would seek to kill you now, who want all that you know to become lost in eternity, now.

Mental plague spreads as if welcomed by all. Billions strong it releases warm and fuzzy feelings inside the infected causing them to feel as if the thoughts they have are virtuous, right, correct or even coherent. This virus has no physical form that we can send antibiotics after, it is something we must develop countermeasures for within ourselves, lest we all become victims of wicked ideas and malicious intentions and blow each other to oblivion and beyond.

Get yourself tested, before you open your mouth and spread what makes you a fool to others.

MOVING ON LOL I wanted to put it down in writing that I have decided to take control of my destiny. I know now how I shall die barring an accident of some sort. I am going to commit suicide. Not now, I do not need an intervention, but when the time comes.

I must do so on a mountaintop, so that Andromeda will know that I will not be crushed by its malice, so that the sun will go wanting of my blood and corpse, and so that the worldwide mind plague will never have taken hold of my mind and dragged me into the pits of hell or worse, heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment