an online word depository

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

After the fakes have gone I am left with exactly as much as I had before, which is a little less than jack shit but more than I would have if I went ahead and blasted the top of my head off. I am dwelling on a thought that would make some of the non-fakes cringe or have words with me, but they are not here so I will continue to contemplate.

No... actually I'm very, very tired, of everything. Life is beautiful and glorious beyond measure, but I am not. I am not able to function properly in the world and my presence here is barely noticeable and ill-advisable because it's creating an unbearable sensation that is constantly present. Life should not be me doing my absolute damndest to distract myself from how much hate I've got bearing down on myself. It should be something else. I should have been something else. I am not bitter or angry, I simply acknowledge the reality of the situation and am very tired.

No picture for this post. Nothing to see here. Move along.

1 comment: