an online word depository

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

There's No Need for Words Snake

Tonight I learned what a psychomantium is.

It's a spirit gate for a modern shaman.

A joke room for a trendy fraud's anecdote.

A Ganzfeld machine with no moving parts.

Something I've already done before I knew there was a name for it. Self imposed solitary from a frightening night when something in the darkness reflected off that mirror, so I stood there and waited for something.

for the devil to be real

for my life to change

Some years later I'm updating this journal again. Late again, like always. Knowing what it was that flickered in that room and what thoughts surged have been lost, but tonight I learned what a psychomantium is anyhow. Been there, done that, will do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment