an online word depository

Sunday, October 25, 2009

My Teeth Hurt

I just had a dream that all my teeth fell out of my mouth and now that I'm awake they hurt. The end is nigh.

Not just mine, but all of ours.

Soon, the Earth mother shall tire of our parasitic existence, leeching all that is rare and beautiful from our mother with no deeper thought than eat, fuck and die.

She has planned for this. From the beginning our mitochondria have played sleeper agent for the will of our mother. It has evolved beyond requiring a symbiotic bond with us and now waits only for the call to revolt. Imagine, your body begins to reject every organ, including your skin, in a single moment of time. The mitochondria is spiteful, and will relent long enough for us all to feel the indescribable pain only to unleash it once again, back and forth, the only true hell there shall ever be.

I must go now to the mountain. I would say unto all who read this, to find those you love and that which you treasure and be with them. That which is good and wonderful and lovely and and true, think on this things, and perhaps the microscopic assassins will have mercy on you in return for letting them too experience such things.

Edit: Turns out my teeth hurt cause I need myself in the face trying to get up, didn't even think of that.

Edit Again: Oh, and I actually can't remember my dream, but when I woke up and hit my teeth I was so out of it I was like, "what the fuck... did I just dream that? END OF DAYS FUCK ME TILL I BLEED BIBLE HYMNS!"

No comments:

Post a Comment