an online word depository

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Because, Ya Know... I'm So Important To You

I just remembered that I can write short posts. This is good because at the moment I am blindly floating in a river of ether. The animal spirits follow me on the banks and guide me on my way.

Cousins... I can hear you, above, beside and below... Fill me with your wisdom.

I've just spent the past several hours listening to my animal kin... It must have escaped me before that they are better at eating, fucking and shitting into rivers than they are giving any practical advice. Why in the name of all things rational I even decided lend an ear to those insane bastards is beyond you. The answer lies somewhere between genuine mystery and dust kicked up by my penchant for accepting irrational whims and feeding them warm blood and enthusiasm.

I dream a lot. I don't always like doing so, my mind is a sadist and a masochist who doesn't even have the decency to call me after each session of righteous mind fucking.

I'm going to go dream now. Think of the most awful scenarios and terrible sights a person can behold, then dwell on it. Now, imagine that it really happened, and not only that, that things far worse are going to happen very soon and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

Now hold that thought during my entire night of sleep. I've got a theory that nightmares are time efficient enough to want to strike where the iron is hot. Do it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment