an online word depository

Monday, January 11, 2010

A Photo That Has Nothing To Do With The Text

I have not been updating this as often as I would have liked. Actually, that's a bit of a false statement isn't it? If I had absolutely wanted to update this I would have. What this means is while it would have been nice to keep this journal updated, I have opted instead to damage my mind on pen pal websites and falling victim to pointless distractions.

There is a mystery afoot... where has my drive gone? No you idiot, you're thinking of my car, I mean my DRIVE, my motivation, my lustful infatuation with accomplishing the unimpressive feats of literary obscurity!

...It was the money wasn't it? No, not the money, I don't see you in a fur lined jacket then it had to be something else. It was your submission! Your willful adherence to the siren song of fruitless endeavors. Sit there and watch Tabatha's Salon Makeover for several hours, don't worry, those limericks will certainly find a way to write themselves. Drink some more milk and eat some more tuna while you browse through hell's crotch looking for international pen pals and posting on walls, the revolution will start, fight and die without you.

I'm spending my time now talking to people who's light I can see reach into the sky when I look out the window.

So, the point of this writing is to bang on the journal's chest just enough to keep blood flowing. To all the people who keep track, I am going to make an attempt at some heavy duty surgery with power tools and a voodoo spell book. Mark my words, I shall raise the dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment