an online word depository

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Reclusive Stamps and a Preoccupied Mind


A small adhesive square is all I needed.
DENIED KEEPS FLASHING OVER MY HEAD! I know I'm not the only one who can see that, it's making my hair fizzy and my rage swollen and volatile. How in steel plated hell could I have failed in getting a fucking stamp.
As to the flashing words over my head, I blame the got-dam Japanese for their poisoning us all with mercury. In a few moments I'll go blind and deaf but luckily for me I have already been training a seeing eye lizard which exudes deadly poison from it's skin. Her name is Pathfinder and she knows nothing of mercy, but quite a bit about how to get to the liquor store.
Dear diary,
I find myself thinking about that thing that isn't alcohol, no, I'm thinking about a certain someone and have been doing so since I had a strange dream about them. What is universe trying to tell me... No messages in the clouds today. The grass in the yard is still talking about how much better it must be in the neighbor's yard. The birds are preparing an assault on the bees in retaliation for that vicious rape and I'm getting no transmisions on my one way cosmic radio.
In fact, I'm thinking about them so much that perhaps I shouldn't be writing in case I expose myself as a human being rather than a vengeful spirit that learned how to use a keyboard and internet.
Still though...

No comments:

Post a Comment