an online word depository

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

He Was Better Last Year I Think


It's been almost a month since my last post. I feel like an unfaithful lover, one that actually cares about the person he's cheating on. The guilt is overwhelming. However, like many scoundrels who feel remorse, I will more than likely not do anything about it at this moment in time. Darling forgive me, but I do not have the strength to change right now. I know it is hard to understand but it is the truth, and sometimes dear friends, the truth sounds fuckin' stupid.

I am just writing right now in order to let you know this. If you are anything like me you absolutely hate the uncertainty.

On a lighter note, I have decided to kill myself. I think I have already said this, but I wanted to rededicate myself to taking my ultimate destiny in my own hands, unless the women of the Keller knitting club actually come through on their promise to destroy me. Maybe the gypsy will be right after all.

Hold on, I must post an offensive picture, I do not want anyone having any sympathetic feeling toward me. I am a scoundrel of the highest order, I cannot be trusted with firewood and I do not mix well with the general public. I have a uranium heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment