an online word depository

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Never Forget

Vidi, Vici, Veni said (1:54 AM):
today I went to the library and ran into a guy who was as ugly as a sack of shit covered ass-frogs

Vidi, Vici, Veni said (1:55 AM):

even in my wretched state i am a pillar of beauty compared to him, but I do not say this to him. What if he is a nice guy? What if he is a great or fantastic guy? I'd feel worse than he looks if that were the case.

Vidi, Vici, Veni said (1:57 AM):

I had to find out what kind of a person he was, for the sake of my day because if I went on under the assumption that he was a great person in whom I only cared about his ugliness, then I would have become ugly myself

well i mean not physically ugly, i'm pretty good looking, I mean GENUINE ugly


ugly soul, ugly mana, ugly heart


Vidi, Vici, Veni said (1:58 AM):

That is no way to live. I am a bastard, but one that appreciates goodness in people

so, with my entire day on the line, i spoke to him


Vidi, Vici, Veni said (2:00 AM):

"does the fact that somewhere in the world right now someone is beating an adorable puppy to death bother you?"
"oh my god... now it does..." he said, and looked sad

Vidi, Vici, Veni said (2:01 AM):

instead of focusing on the fact that some strange man with pointy hair and fierce eyes just mentioned puppy beating to him, he immediately felt for the puppy

Vidi, Vici, Veni said (2:02 AM):

the guy had a good heart
so, I had to make it right

Vidi, Vici, Veni said (2:03 AM):

"well I mean, that's just hypothetical, I mean... if it's an adorable puppy then why would someone want to beat it? At the very worst they'd be villians who would want to make money off of it by selling it."
"then what about the ugly puppies?" he said. From the expression on his face I could tell that struck a chord with him, the "ugly puppies"

Vidi, Vici, Veni said (2:04 AM):

at this point I had forgotten what book I was seeking in the first place, I just realized that I had opened a can of worms and smeared them in the face of a kind man

Vidi, Vici, Veni said (2:05 AM):

I had to fix this situation

Vidi, Vici, Veni said (2:06 AM):

but I didn't know how, my mind was stunned... I mean, he was a kind man after all but it wasn't pleasant to look at for long periods of time. I had to improvise

Vidi, Vici, Veni said (2:07 AM):

I offered to buy him a whole lot of booze
and when I said a whole lot, I stressed the way I said "A WHOOOOOLE LOT"

Vidi, Vici, Veni said (2:08 AM):

it was at this point that he began to realize that I might be insane

Vidi, Vici, Veni said (2:09 AM):

"no, i'm fine thanks.."

Vidi, Vici, Veni said (2:11 AM):

"alright, well, sorry about bringing up puppy bashing and so on, I'll have you know that there is a league of puppy and kitty defenders that was formed here at the college... I joined it and so far we've saved several dozen of both kitties and puppies"
"oh, thats really good then... do you guys accept members?"
SHIT, I thought. What to say what to say...

Vidi, Vici, Veni said (2:12 AM):

"we do, but you have to go up to the school and apply.."
"oh ok i think i will"
"NO WAIT, I mean, its online now, sorry, skipped my mind."

Vidi, Vici, Veni said (2:13 AM):

"oh, whats the address?" he asked

Vidi, Vici, Veni said (2:14 AM):

"its uhh..."

Vidi, Vici, Veni said (2:16 AM):

as I stalled, a girl behind me spoke, "hey, i've never heard about anything like that on the campus. I think its great though"

Vidi, Vici, Veni said (2:17 AM):

I was in over my head, there was only one way out

Vidi, Vici, Veni said (2:18 AM):

I faked a mild heart attack, and told them I had to get my pills before it was too late, then i stumbled out of the library

No comments:

Post a Comment