an online word depository

Friday, October 29, 2010

Wimmins And Phil Collins 1/2 Post GO!

Snow white has taken flight and left my thoughts to the jackals.

Madam Shine was mighty fine but my mind would only scare her.

Across the sea Lady melody now rests her head on a dumbfuck.

To the women who drove me to drink, how could I ever repay you?

Speaking of wimmins, Constance, your attempts to scare me will only end in disappointment... and then fear, and then relief, and then curiosity, and then pleasure. All of this will culminate in events that will forever bar me from the Spanish mainland. They will be worth it though, that's the kind of livin' people should be doing.

I'm entertaining thoughts of re-writing the bible.

Genesis
Chapter 1:

In the beginning Peter Gabriel spoke unto them, "I want to do some weird shit." Phil Collins, the morning radio star, said unto the lord, "I can feel it, coming in the air tonight... oh lord."

No? Well, if you did get my references then I congratulate you. If you tell me the reference I will reward your knowledge of trivial things.

I was going to write more, but I have just been inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment