an online word depository

Friday, December 10, 2010

Drunk Post Dec 10th 2010 3:00am

Cue extended Gannon fight,

send off an email to the girl you love,

let's get down to business.

Before I begin, all those who would laugh at the context of this message or at the situation in which it was conceived... please, let me know, so that I may seek you out and break you mentally and physically, regardless of all pretexts.

This, at least, with the help of sweet lady Canadian Mist, is as serious as it gets. And with all the people that I love in mind, from that girl to that guy from Australia and everyone in between for whom I am completely incapable of mentioning right now, I write the following words, completely assured in the fact that nobody will ever read them.

For the woman I have mentioned but a moment ago, if you happen to read this, all that I have said of you is truth. You were the one and only. From here on out I must revert to my position of casual sex and voided flirtation. What a terrible fate, but not as horrible as other's whom I have known.

Despite all that's wrong, I have many things going right, and trust me great magnet, I have not forgotten or forsaken the few things that have still gone right with me. Even when I sober, I will not forget these things. I will not forget the mission, the sentiment, the feeling and the music... I do not forget things such as this.

There is a list of people... at least two Australians, who at this moment in time I could also declare my love for, but I will omit them at this time on the grounds that they may not read this anymore since I have been a horrible friend to all. Assure yourselves, all who read, that my becoming a horrible friend is the most painful thing I could have the faculty to endure. Life is far too short to engage in meaningless relationships, but to those whom mean the most to me, I have forsaken you and set my attention on my own pains. Damn me... but know that I will pay.

Damn... right now I am aware of all that lay before me. From the physical to the mental, and all the horrible things in between. I feel that my mission, besides the telling of fictional events, may lay within the realm of freeing man from the yoke of religious duty. Or, perhaps I could balance that with my arsenal of literary contribution. Or, at the very least, devote myself to the pursuit of one or the other *or both* and emerge with some sort of work that will profoundly effect someone, somewhere, to the point to where my life was worth living after all.

Head is spinning, cant sleep like this, must continue on until the rotation stops.

"type something interesting!" I can hear them yell, from the rafters of my mind. "Get fucked" I proclaim.

"What of me?" 'she' proclaims. Her voice tears through the drunken thoughts, set apart by her unmistakable tone and harmony.

"You haven't let me come out to play in so long, I think you deserve a rest."

I don't want to let her out, but, i know she's not going to destroy anything of any great importance. Besides, she always erases her work. I think she just want's to get out and stretch her legs.

So, I'll let her. What's the harm? Unless she winds up murdering all the people in this house. In which case, I'd get to sit around in solitary until they kill me, and honestly, would that be so bad? Yeah, madam, I think you deserve a little stroll.

Here is the stage.

If I never wake up though, Merys... goodbye.

P.s.
DEAR YOU KNOW WHO, even if I die, I'll find a way to return, and I'll peel the skin off your body for what you've done.

No comments:

Post a Comment