an online word depository

Sunday, January 9, 2011


The child epitomizes annoying and unrelentingly spoiled. She will grow up to be detached or have unreasonable expectations. Her mother is a two faced swine who has basked in the light shone from the last flickering remnant of the person I once was.

I am paralyzed now. Sitting here stone solid unable to spark or spit fire. Such a miserable feeling right now, to have once ridden on a chariot of fire but now having to walk barefooted is terrible shit. But, it could be worse. Much worse, I could be one of the people I despise.

Well, maybe I am, now that I think about it. Would it not be a stretch to go outside of my mind and view myself as I am at this moment objectively? I wonder what I would find... spark spark spark...

No comments:

Post a Comment