an online word depository

Friday, March 1, 2013

How To Cook A Cookbook

Listen to the wrong music to produce the wrong thing. I've been writing like it'll absolve me of my sins, as if I can scribble my way out of this hole. But I wont get out of it if I keep refusing to aim.

Aren't stories where the money is at? Do I dare dream of getting paid for doing what I want? Could the world really be so cruel? Tighten up that form, there are lives at stake. You can have a stake in the future. You can break out of the never was and gift your works to the next up to bat.

I have found that you can survive on a pack of M&M's a day. It just makes you violently ill and leaves you mentally misshapen. Also you hurt all the time… also people start hiding cameras in your room that turn invisible the moment you find them, and fires outside the hotel burn away at the time I have left on Earth for I am the gatekeeper of Hell sent to crucify the purity and when I am dead I shall unleash the waters of the new horror.
 

All of this was written in the book of life, which was the disappointing sequel to Nothingness: Better Than It Sounds. 

Typing words with a frightened heart is very difficult. I wish I could eat courage out of these books. Wait a second, of course... EAT THE BOOKS! My god all my problems are solved!

No comments:

Post a Comment