an online word depository

Saturday, March 2, 2013

My hands hurt from word fracking. My heart is tired of pumping bad blood into hardened limbs. Right now I feel like a detective on a cold case looking at evidence layed out on a table before me. None of it leads me to an end. But I want to believe that if I keep looking that something will emerge.

Then I remember that I don't do anything. Nothing. My subconscious directs everything and I watch as my hands and bodies follow orders. There's not an "I" or a "me" right now either. I don't know what any of this is. These words are just a byproduct of hundreds of thousands of occurrences that go back as far as the conception of the computer and also of my ancestors. Two paths eventually merged down the road to cause the current letters, previously conceived, to be arranged in the way that you are reading. My upper consciousness has nothing to do with it. It has been retired long ago and left the subconscious to try and carry both loads.

What all would that explain if it were true?

No comments:

Post a Comment