an online word depository

Monday, July 27, 2009

Nocturnal Admissions

I am now completely nocturnal. I did not aspire to have the same sleeping pattern as an owl but I cannot seem to sleep at night anymore, I just want to write and read, write and read, write and read. I am not unhappy with this arrangement, it feels natural to me but I will concede that it is impractical.

I am now tired. I had meant to write more things that would fit under the category of "admissions," in order to warrant the title, but I simply don't have a lot of energy at the moment. I still want to write though, and I know that I will be restless all night thinking of this gigantic store in my head. I've got another idea for a project I want to do, so perhaps I'll go start on that instead of sleeping like I am supposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment