an online word depository

Friday, July 31, 2009

A Quick Break

I can't believe I've been forgetting to use courier font in my previous posts, god fucking dammit.


Anyways I've been working on a story for a few hours and I need a break, so naturally my break will consist of writing about taking a break from writing.


I'm starting to think that I should just try and sleep and work on it tomorrow, but if I don't finish something I start I get so antsy that I cant think about anything other than finishing, even if my rational mind is telling me I'm too tired to think clearly or as well as I should be. Yeah, I'm kinda crashing back and forth here, and all I can think about in between of the argument going on in my head is Merys. I have a terrible habit of wrecking myself, and I'm pretty sure this whole Merys deal shall be another in a long line of self inflicted wounds. Oh well. Shit... Ok, I'm gonna go straighten out, 9 hours of writing in the dark without having slept the previous two nights is not doing well for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment