an online word depository

Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Sludge Murdering Fire Dance

Sludge in the brain is easier to get rid of with fire. It is for this reason that I have decided to light one under my feet. There is no downside to this approach. All that I need is given to me by the fire. This makes the fire good and I appreciate it's contribution to my life and the lives of others.

I didn't know my feet could move this fast until I endangered myself with lovely fire. It's beautiful so I never want to completely outrun it, but it's bite is bad enough to keep me from becoming comfortable with it.

Some people seek to tame fire, in places specifically installed into a house for that purpose. Fire does not want to be fed, it obliges only because it can only do what it can do. If you were to know the mind of the fire you would be haunted by it's immeasurable lust. It wants everything, it wants to grow, it wants to make the world it's own. But it has more ambition than ability and can be snuffed or suffocate without fuel or by cruel people and the rain.

Let fire burn. Let it flicker and dance and be happy. Let it feel that for even a brief moment that it has the potential to overtake humanity and rule over the Earth like it's father who watches over in the sky.

I will continue to use it for my purposes. I will attempt to live symbiotically with fire and take it's message to the depths of my heart and live like an inferno.

Several weeks have passed since I have burned
the shit

out of myself.

The skin doesn't sting anymore, and it doesn't do that sit there flat and smooth bullshit either. All in all I say the fire was good experience for me. I look forward to rekindling our relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment