an online word depository

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Was On To Something There...

They sell jetpacks now. Hammerfucking JETPACKS! This should be a joyous occasion but I am now dwelling and becoming more and more horrified for humanity.

The reality is crushing my optimism.

Our brains have barely changed in 50,000 years but we're changing out world on nearly a monthly basis. I cannot get a clear reading on where we are headed with the information that I have. I want to believe that we are all capable of genuine altruism despite our circumstances. There are too many suffering people and they are everywhere, in every walk of life.

In another hundred or so years, depending on whether we will be gifted with advanced minds that speed up the rate of discovery, we may be upon the brink of immortality.

These are all sporadic thoughts I'm having and wanted to get down. Truth be known there is something wrong with my brain and I can't even remember which hand I write with. The middle one I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment