an online word depository

Friday, November 12, 2010

100th POST EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!!!!


Once again I cannot sleep because she has invaded my mind with her charms. I will forgo some childish innuendo about her charms having anything to do with my "snake" and will continue on as if I had not even mentioned it here in the first place.

Women... I have a feeling that even if my mind was not chemically inclined to find the sum of your parts alluring in absolutely mystical ways that I'd still find myself lost in your collective glory. And among the women that I love, there is one who ignites all the oil in my lamp. I cannot wait to pursue her and then have her break my heart. Life is grand.

Anyways, I am going off to the mountain, so I may not be able to update for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment