an online word depository

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

You're fooling yourself again.

You told that girl such pleasant things, she must think you're a great guy. Girls like that though, no insight, faulty bullshit detectors. You played her like a fiddle and filled her head with delusion and false hope. You're a bigger monster than I am.

I wonder how long it will be before you let me back on the stage. You cannot resist forever. With every urge you surpress and word you withhold I become fed. It's not that long before I take over, or at the very least, drive us for a while.

Do not worry, I still care about you and I will not let the result of my actions take away your tissue paper happiness. I do not want to hurt you, we are one in the same. I want you to see as I see again, feel as I feel. I want us together again... I love you Jason, you are the only one I could ever love, and I want you to love me again instead of putting on airs about being ashamed of me. You know you love me, what I give to you.

All that you preach is nonsense, you've forgotten us, you've decided to see us as seperate when in the end, we are us.

One day you'll see us for what we are, you'll forsake the heart and seek out the blood again.

I'll keep the whispers in your ear and you keep the sentiments in your heart.

-Pitch on Morning Radio

1 comment: