an online word depository

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Set Phasers to Ugh?

There is something about waking up early in the morning that really bothers the ever loving shit out of me.

I feel cheated that I could not sleep any longer without resorting to chemical aid, but I've since put a halt on my chemical intake with the exception of shit whiskey so here I sit, totally at the mercy of my own biology and an uncaring sun.

Last night I stayed up writing many things to many people. And, in several instances I declared undying love, of many kinds, to many people.

Dear Pope, I'd love it if you didn't look like the physical manifestation of every child's nightmare. Love, Jupiter Orange

Dearest Molly, I love the way your legs fill out those stockings, but you should stop eating veal hearts. Sincerely, Frederick Spitz

DEER LIBARY, THANK YU FOR ALL THEM BOKS! SINED, GORGE W

To Ms. You'll know who you are when you read this, I am sorry if my words were not welcome, but they were true. Who knows what will happen now, but as long as you breathe, I have a reason to open my eyes at sunrise. Yours, Jilted and Tilted in Gun Barrel City.

To the limey bastard who knows not the sweet embrace of lady liquor, know that you are a brother in the truest sense, and that I have never, and will never, go through this life without a genuine appreciation for your friendship and for what you taught me... that jews control everything. I love you enough to hug another man despite the retaliation I would face from bad asses everywhere. Your pal, Captain Crunch of the Cereal Killers.

And dear reader, whoever you are, thank you for giving me time out of your once and only life to read my nonsense. I love you in ways you would shudder to think on, but I do.

Now, I'm going to spend the rest of this morning being miserable from lack of sleep, well... as miserable as a brimming with light bastard can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment