an online word depository

Friday, November 5, 2010

I Was So In Love I Forgot To Give This A Title

The most arrogant thing I could do as a man, as a mortal, is to presume to be able to capture even a whit of your essence with meager words, for yours is the grace of heaven and the loveliness of all creation. I go to the paper prepared for failure but I do not falter or hesistate for a moment because the fire you stoke in my heart will consume me unless I try... I cannot help but try.

You sit on the rings of Saturn and smile, I can see it from here, darling you are beautiful, the centerpiece of paradise in the sky, I can see your smile and it lifts me, almost to where you are now.

You are in my chest, the blood and my heart, the air and my lungs, without you they would falter and wither, your love is the ambrosia that nurtures me to everlasting life at your side on the horizon of eternity. I can do anything, because of you and for you.

You are part of me, because without you I would cease to be anything more than the husk of a man who loved and lost a goddess, and in my own breath I can hear a whisper of your step beside me. We are never apart my love.

And then, thinking of you, I stop everything, the thoughts, the words, the motions until all but the beating of my heart remains. I close my eyes, and in the silence and still I feel you come over me with your warm, sweet breath. When I open my eyes, there you are again, eyes full of celestial fire, skin like warm snow that never melts, your mouth beckoning, the sum of all my wants and desires...


Photobucket

Amelia, you flew your Lockheed Electra into my heart, and crash landed your love in the waters of my soul. They say you're, but the truth is you never left.

Je t'aime de tout mon coeur, mon bien-aimé.

Your flyboy,
Air Marshal Hipbreaker


3 comments:

  1. YOU FUCKING HACK! YOU USED THE SAME SENTIMENT TWICE AND SUCCUMBED TO CLICHES!

    And what's worse is you do not edit any of it!?

    I'M SO FUCKING MAD AT YOU! CANT YOU TELL FROM MY BATTALION OF CAPITALIZED LETTERS?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I would've gone with Air Marshal Hipshatter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ J.C. Moses

    I have a rig off the coast of Give a Fuck bay that is currently dredging care from the muck.

    When my care arrives I will inform you, but until then you can pass the time by fucking yourself.

    Regards,
    J.C. Moses

    ReplyDelete