an online word depository

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Chloroform Blanket

I spent last night searching the internet for an MS word replacement, directions on how to make Greek fire, and interesting people to talk to while I'm adrift on a raft on the immense lake isolation.

All I learned from the night was that Ability Write freezes up too often, that I should just buy a flamethrower, and that while many seem to be lovely people, there are few out there willing to defy the great magnet in the sky.

Or perhaps they do, and I am just too brain numb right now to be able to tell. Maybe there is no way to tell using nothing but the infallible tome of knowledge.

One more thing; I have noticed that searching the internet, and reading things that people have written, sedates my mind like a giant chloroform blanket has been draped across it. I do not like this, but I can't stop. I need some brandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment