an online word depository

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Gone Drinkin: After 3 Hours Of Sobering Up

I have lost my glasses, and I am currently so drunk that I cannot stand up. Fortunately, I have sobered up a great deal from before. You must know that I was so drunk earlier that, for the first time in my life, I was thrown out of a bar and WHY IS THAT FUCKING PICTURE MOVING?! STOP BUBBLE PICTURE! I WANT YOU TO STAY!


It's still going down, Christ on a cross, i can't write NEXT to it it only wants to move down... like it's AFRAID OF MY WORDS! NO! BUBBLE bursting do not fear! do not go where the chicken strips I found went, away, no, please hang tight and do not leave me.


Wait, IT WORKED, but the font changed... fuck... oh well, beggars cannot be choosers. I am managing to keep from typing like a broken down self operating type writer, so hopefully whoever may read this will be able to... and... I have lost the thought. Christ -_-

I am now laying in a bed, a mercifully comfortable bed, and I wonder, will I be able to continue writing like this?

See, I could say many things, but I cannot find anything at this moment that is WORTH saying. The alcohol in my system is causing me to be satisfied with essentially everything, and while many would see this as a good thing, I know that there are still things out there that should not be tolerated. I know there is suffering and injustice, I know that there is monumental bullshit being sold on a massive fucking level, and I know that holy goddamn shit it's an absolute miracle I'm coherent enough to correct my typos! Man, I can honestly tell you, good reader, that I am still drunk off my ass, but I'm managing to write better than many sober people. AHAHAHAHA, oh man, I actually laughed out loud, like a maniac. I have a wonderful bad guy's voice. I would have said villian, but at the moment I cannot seem to spell it correctly. Meh.

I think I shall wrap this up for now. I shall write again when I am sober.

No comments:

Post a Comment