an online word depository

Monday, August 17, 2009

CHAOTIC JEMIMA

This is Jemima from the musical Cats. As you can see, she is fucking adorable. The actress who plays her is Veerle Casteleyn, a woman who, if she looks at you, makes your face feel as if its being kissed by a million puppies at once. It is this magical effect she has that is keeping me from entering a homicidal state. That half assed writing program I downloaded to replace MS Vampire has turned out to be a shittier but just as malevolent program. FUCK ABILITY WRITE. It is not worth "buying" after supposedly being downloadable for free.

I may have to start using notepad... this is a prospect that frightens me. I am as computer saavy as David Hasselhoff is modest, I cannot ever seem to get notepad to not let me write on half a fucking page. Bah, I need a drink, but I have no alcohol... no alcohol... NO FUCKING AL
OH-
OK! FUCK... I'm cool, I'm cool. D'aww she had such fucked up teeth but part of what made her darling. Yes, I'm straight by the way. I'm also unafraid of going to jail for recklessly and viciously assaulting people. Try me fuckers.

I just checked my junk mail folder and MSN horoscopes sent me a message saying, "Today's Starscope: CHAOTIC PASSION" and had a picture of two decapitated bodies fucking each other while the Earth is torn apart by the collapsing of the sun. Wonderful, the stars seem to be in my favor, I certainly hope that they somehow manipulate the fabric of my reality in some impossible manner to deliver me some CHAOTIC PASSION, but to be honest I would settle for that brightest star in our sky to keep blasting us with life giving energy.

Hmm, hell, I'm going to go outside and sit on the couch that is currently sitting on the side of the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment