an online word depository

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Nothing of Importance

Silliness.

Just being silly.

Write whatever.

I've been singing and tapping my fingers here. I'm beginning to become worried about what's going on in my head. Of course I mean physically, there is nothing wrong with what I think about, I'm certain that everyone else contemplates riding a nuclear warhead into a city for the purposes of time travel. No, I'm worried because every time I look at the computer screen I can feel the blood in my skull move.

I wish I could jump around but my health has deteriorated. It will take some time to get back to a healthy plane, and even longer to get back into the kind of shape that constitutes assholish workout jokes.

I can't wait for them.

I feel like I've been chewing a mouth full of teeth, like whatever may move me to speak leaves me before I can open my mouth, like the words evacuate before I can reign in their destruction.

I have been up for 2 days. I can hear voices in my head. They are arguing about what should be done about the voices in my head. It's like a goddamned committee.

No comments:

Post a Comment