an online word depository

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I DONT WRITE THIS SHIT TO PLEASE

Soon I will have to find the courage to go back and revise some of my older writings. This will be difficult, and the thought of it is actually bothering me right now. Well, actually what is bothering me is the fact that Merys "ditched" me again. I had wanted to talk to her, a great deal in fact, but she was playing World of Motherfucking Warcraft. This is my fault though, and I accept the blame.

Right now I should not be writing. I'm very tired and have been awake for a few days, but I'm all cold and bothered and I can't sleep without feeling the urge to leap out of bed and kill my neighbor with an axe. That would show the fucker, living next to me while I'm in a bad mood.

Actually... I'm in a very bad mood. I can hear a fucking bottoming out diabetic screaming in the other room over my own fucking thoughts and I'm getting more and more pissed over the whole Merys thing. Fucking goddamned fucking fuck. FUCKER, FUCK FUCK GODDAMMIT FUCKING HELL!


No comments:

Post a Comment