an online word depository

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

High Hopes

As soon as I move into this condo I will pursue 3 things.


To get more work done.


To get back into shape.


To become a shaman and obtain my doctorate from the Universal Life Church.

I also wish to get my beautiful car running and teach Merys the true meaning of Christmas.

I will work on these. I am being pro-active. In fact, as we speak I am growing my hair back out and healing that cigar wound on my hand. I am also writing a short story based on a movie idea Clinton and I developed while working in the slave pit of Wal-Mart's Tire Lube Express. That's right, I used to be a goddamned grease jockey for a soulless conglomerate. You may hate me now, but I will understand. I will also anticipate a letter of apology from you once I become a Doctor of Immortality.

No comments:

Post a Comment